Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Products Coming Soon!

I have been researching some new products for Simply Me. After a litte tweaking I will soon be adding to my product list (hopefully if all goes well)... a sunblock stick, and a friend of mine has told me I need to do some goats milk soap, so I will be trying that one out soon and if it turns out I will be doing a bit more!

I'm really excited to be learning these things. I guess it just proves how sometimes through our life's trials we can be stronger. If I had never developed my crazy skin allergies I would never had started researching out the great natural products that I can make that are so much better for me. I'll be posting soon when I get my ingredients for the new things.

I should also be getting in my ingredients soon for my other products, so if you want something in particular let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to see what is in your sunblock stick. Last year we used fractionated coconut oil and that helped. I have also heard that Frankincense is a good sunblock. we will be experimenting this summer.- Deana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammie! I saw on facebook that you shared this blog. I think this is great! We too have recently been trying to change our lifestyle. We use essential oils, have chickens and a nubien, (which is due any day now) Kids are so excited! I would love to try your deodorant and your lip balm. You can reach me by email: azcncarter at cox . net. I am excited to follow your blog, your kids are so cute!
    Natalia (Jones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so exciting Natalia! Growing up would you have ever thought you would have a goat? It totally shocked me that we did this, the chickens weren't quite a shock although the amount that we have is! I'll put you on my contact list for when I get these new ones made. I have an order coming in with all of my supplies soon! Thanks for following!

      Delete