Monday, June 18, 2012

Making a Goat Stand!

 Finally we started on our goat milking stand! A friend of ours has offered to let us milk her goat for a few months and we accepted! We just have to get our stand done and we can get her! I'm so excited! It was a late night doing it, and on Father's Day, but the saw is what I got my husband for Father's Day so really I was just helping him out by letting him use it right away right?
 The finished base. I am so proud of my handy work! I actually was able to drill some of the pilot holes and the screws in! I know not a big deal to so many of you do-it-yourself women, but for me, it was a big deal! I'm totally a weenie at trying something for fear of ruining the project (or the equipment) so I really haven't used a drill much! I am very proud of myself, I can't wait to get the rest of it to be finished!!

This little boy would NOT go to bed so he was our unofficial screw placer! Gotta love gray feet and hands at 11:30PM and a bath! He sure does love working out in the garage though!

No comments:

Post a Comment